Usage of this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms.
The Scottish Dental website only stores personal information as required to administer your access to the interactive services of this website.
From time to time we may contact you with information about changes to this website.
We will not pass on any information to a third party without your consent.
Scottish Dental accepts no responsibility for the availability or accuracy of any information linked from this website.
The Forum is open access. However, usage of the forum is entirely at the discretion of the webmaster and may be revoked at any time.
Our policy is to provide access to people who abide by the following principles:
- Always use respectful and polite language.
- Contributions should be constructive and relevant. Trolls will be banned.
- Any unlawful or objectionable content will immediately be deleted and the contributer will be banned. This means any posting that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- English language only, please, as we do not have resources to moderate other content.
- We encourage people to share relevant information with one another. However, please do not post spam to the forum.
- No advertising or promoting commercial products or services.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.