The memorandum to the letter from the interim Chief Dental Officer PCA(D)(2019)10 included an expectation that dental team members should undertake four QI e-Learning modules to introduce them to this different approach and support improvement in their practices.
There have been some questions about accessing these modules so we have developed this more detailed guide.
A TURAS Learn account is required it access the QI modules. To set this up:
- Use this link to access the Dashboard, complete your details and set up a password for TURAS learn.
- The Sector for General Dental Practice teams will be “Dental Practices in Scotland”.
- Those working in the PDS should choose “NHS Boards in Scotland”.
- Select your HB area, “Dentistry” and your role from the drop-down lists.
- Then click “Create”.
- Go back to the QI Zone and sign in.
- When you are signed in to Turas learn and in the QI Zone go to “e-learning” on the drop down menu to access and launch the individual modules.
More information and guidance on many other QI tools and activities can be accesses through this link to Quality Improvement in Primary Care- What to Do and How to Do It for Dental Teams.