Decontamination into practice is a series of documents that provides advice on various aspects of instrument decontamination in dental practice, including:
- Introduction to decontamination
- Cleaning and Sterilization of reusable instruments
- Management of decontamination in the practice
- Appendices with related information
- Supporting Tools are also available to download.
The guidance was last updated in October 2014.
The guidance documents and supporting tools can be downloaded from the SDCEP website