About Scottish Dental website
The Scottish Dental website provides information about dentistry in Scotland. The website is funded by NHS Scotland. The website administrators can be contacted via Minervation Ltd.
What types of personal information is collected
Our website collects the following personal data:
- name and email address via Mailchimp opt-in signup form
What is the purpose of processing data
The lawful purpose for processing this data is:
- providing regular updates on website content via the Newsletter
- responding to queries submitted via the Contact Us form.
Data submitted via the form are not stored on the website.
Sharing the information
We do not share your personal data with any other organisation.
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the UK.
We only keep your information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal information was collected. This includes for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting or other reporting requirements or obligations.
Security of your information
We take reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data for which we are responsible.
How to access your personal data
You have the right to access the information which we hold about you, and why, subject to any exemptions using a Subject Access Request. Requests must be made in writing and you will need to provide:
- Adequate information [for example full name, address, date of birth, staff number etc] so that your identity can be verified and your personal data located.
- A description of what information you are requesting to enable us to retrieve it in an efficient manner.
You should send your request to Minervation Ltd.