This circular authorises changes in the pay and national terms and conditions of service of the following NHS employed staff:
- hospital medical and dental staff
- doctors and dentists in public health medicine and the community health service
- public dental service staff
- dental training grades
- associate advisors and assistant directors
- directors of postgraduate general and dental practice education (CRUMP)
- GP specialty registrars in general practice.
The Scottish Government has confirmed a 2.5% uplift to basic pay for the above mentioned staff groups.
This circular provides details of the new:
- National salary scales and post specific salaries
- Minima and Maxima of the Salaried GPs pay range
- Fees and allowances